Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Top Ten Books I Read in 2014
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
*bangs head against wall* Oh dear, this is gonna be hard! I don't know if I can do this.
1. White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout and All That Glows by Ryan Graudin - Okay, I had to make this a tie! I just had to!
2. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas - The best Throne of Glass book yet!
3. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare - One of the best series finales I've read!
4. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi - It's been so long since I read this, I almost forgot that I read it this year, but Ignite Me was the best in the series!
5. The One by Kiera Cass - I got to meet the author and the book was amazing, what a way to finish a series! It couldn't have been more perfect!
6. Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins - This book is made of awesome! I was so excited to get an ARC of this book last February, and it did not disappoint!
7. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski - This book blew me away, I tried to avoid it, cause I thought I wouldn't like it, but I loved it!
8. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard - I died of happiness reading this book! This is one of my top recommendations going into 2015!
9. Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater - While the first two books were good, this one was awesome!
10. Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd and Cress by Marissa Meyer - I had to put a couple more books on here and ran out of numbers, so here are the last two! I loved these books, and am super excited to find out what happens next in the series!
+One million more!
What books did you love this year?