Tuesday, December 9, 2014
Top Ten New to Me Authors I Read in 2014
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
1. Ryan Graudin - Specifically, her book All That Glows!
2. Sara Raasch - Snow Like Ashes for the win!
3. Skylar Dorset - The Girl Who Never Was and The Boy With the Hidden Name!
4. Paula Stokes - The Art of Lainey
5. Lauren Myracle - I haven't actually read her stuff yet, but I discovered her this year!
6. Mindee Arnett - I discovered her at the very beginning of the year with Avalon!
7. Lauren Sabel - Add an 'I' to the beginning of her last name, and it becomes my first name! Also, there's an Isabel in her book!
8. Joy N. Hensley - I feel bad that most of these are debut authors, but no one beats Rites of Passage!
9. Katie Cotugno - How to Love was SO good!
10. Holly Black - While I didn't 'discover' her this year, this year was the first time reading one of her novels!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment