Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
1. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson - This is a super good book that really has a lot of emotion behind it.
2. Blackbird by Anna Carey - A book told in entirely second person? So much to discuss!
3. Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour - A cute LGBTQ book that doesn't focus on the romance but the mystery.
4. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas - Because why the heck not?
5. Rush by Eve Silver - Video games + aliens = awesome!
6. Landry Park by Bethany Hagan - A super unique dystopian story I've read!
7. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi - The style of the story is like reading poetry. It's so beautiful and the metaphors are awesome!
8. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - A mystery with an unreliable narrator leaves much to wonder about.
9. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken - Because this is just made of awesome.
10. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak - The Book Thief made me laugh, cry, and come back for more!