Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
1. Ms. Marvel Volume #1 by G. Willow Williams - I just started reading comics, and this was a great starting point!
2. The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancy - I read lots of dystopian, but not a whole lot of books with aliens
3. Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi - I actually read this for school, but I figure it counts. I read very few graphic novels.
4. Believearexic by J. J. Johnson - I like to read mental health related books, but it can be hard
5. Wicked by Jennifer L. Armentrout - Wicked is only the second NA book I've ever read.
I'm having trouble thinking of anything else, so it's gonna be Top Five Tuesday today!
I saw Rick Yancy this summer at TTBF in Austin. He's a pretty cool dude!ReplyDelete