Tuesday, December 18, 2018
Top Ten Books on My Winter 2018 TBR
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and The Artsy Reader Girl. I've already read a few of my top picks, so those won't be on here.
1. Only a Breath Apart by Katie McGarry - January 22, 2019
2. King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo - January 29, 2019
3. A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer - January 29, 2019
4. Lady Smoke by Laura Sebastian - February 5, 2019
5. The Cerulean by Amy Ewing - February 5, 2019
6. Soul in Darkness by Wendy Higgins - February 12, 2019
7. Bloodwitch by Susan Dennard - February 12, 2019
8. Last of Her Name by Jessica Khoury - February 26, 2019
9. From the Grave by Kresley Cole - March 2019
10. Once and Future by Amy Rose Capetta and Cori McCarthy - March 5, 2019
Stay tuned! The page with all my favorite and most anticipated 2019 books will be going up soon!