Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Top Ten Songs I Relate to Books
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and The Artsy Reader Girl.
1. Demons by Imagine Dragons - Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan
2. Skyscraper by Demi Lovato - The Cruel Prince by Holly Black (specifically the line 'would it make you feel better to watch me while I bleed)
3. Radioactive by Imagine Dragons - Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
4. 17 by Avril Lavigne - Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
5. DNA by Little Mix - Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
6. If I Lose Myself Tonight by One Republic - Just One Day by Gayle Forman
7. Firestarter by Demi Lovato - Divergent by Veronica Roth
8. Wildflower by Lauren Alaina - Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins (specifically Anna at the beginning of the book)
9. According to You by Orianthi - Not a specific book, but when the character breaks up with her sucky boyfriend for the love interest
10. Pageant Material by Kacey Musgraves - Dumplin' by Julie Murphy
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I've heard a lot of Avril Lavigne songs, but never 17. Your post has inspired me to look that one up! :)ReplyDelete
My Top Ten Tuesday post.
Oooh, I thought about doing something like this, too, but then ultimately changed my mind. Because I'm fickle. I love this idea! I haven't read Wicked Saints yet, but the fact that you pair them up with Demons by Imagine Dragons just makes me want to read it even more!ReplyDelete
Here's my TTT.