Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and The Artsy Reader Girl. This list will feature books I own and (usually) are signed by the author. Fun fact: the only person who regularly gets to read my signed books are my mom.
1. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead - the signature combined with the fact that my copy is falling apart means this is never leaving my shelves
2. Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas - I have almost all the books signed and no way are they leaving my house
3. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
4. City of Bones 10th Anniversary Edition by Cassandra Clare
5. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins - one of the first YA books that I absolutely loved
6. The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
7. Grace and Fury by Tracy Banghart
8. Pushing the Limits series by Katie McGarry
9. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
10. White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I think it's so sweet of you to let your mom read your signed books. :)ReplyDelete
Ha, I do think, of all the people, your mom deserves to at least get to read your signed books. It might just be my mom bias, though. :PReplyDelete
It's so neat that you've been able to get so many signed books! A lot of these have really gorgeous covers, too, which is an added bonus, I'm sure. ;)
Here's my TTT post.
I'm so jealous of your autographed collection!! So awesome!ReplyDelete