Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and The Artsy Reader Girl.
1. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead - They did try to make a movie, but it wasn't very good. Personally, I think a TV show would be the way to go with this series.
2. A Girl Named Digit by Annabel Monaghan - This would make a great teen action/spy movie!
3. Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter - This would also make a great TV show. There are many shows out there that center around day-to-day life in high school (think Riverdale) only this would be a spy high school!
4. Red Queen series by Victoria Aveyard - The Red Queen series would make for a great epic fantasy movie series! With its ties to our world, the show could also explore how the earth came to be the way it is in the series.
5. Once and Future by Amy Rose Capetta and Cori McCarthy - This would make a great movie. Adventures in space + LGBTQIA peeps + King Arthur retelling = amazing. Plus, I would love to see the adventures the gang go on. Think similar to Firefly/Serenity and shows like Killjoys.
6. The Selection series by Kiera Cass - This would make a really fun TV show. I almost want it to be done in an over-the-top Bachelor kind of way, and slowly get to the gritty reality.
7. Take a Bow by Elizabeth Eulberg - This would make for a great teen movie. I feel like it would be similar in feeling to To All the Boys I've Loved Before, just on a different subject.
8. My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows - A movie adaption would be great if made in the style of The Princess Bride. It would be a great combo of fantasy and humor, with a dash of history breaking mixed in.
9. Mara Dyer series by Michelle Hodkin - A TV series of this trilogy, and maybe even the accompanying Noah Shaw trilogy, would be great. It would start with the reading of Mara's letter, and with an unreliable narrator, it could be super intriguing.
10. All Rights Reserved by Gregory Scott Katsoulis - This would work in either a TV or movie format. I loved the book, and it would be really cool if the ads were done in such a way that it looks like a utopia, and then the end product reveals the truth.
I chose The Selection, too! I'd love to see Red Queen also! Great picks!ReplyDelete