Tuesday, May 7, 2019
Top Ten Characters That Remind Me of Myself
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and The Artsy Reader Girl.
1. Cammie from Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter - Nerdy girls for the win!
2. Nomi from Grace and Fury by Tracy Banghart - Nomi is a rebel and a reader in a land where that is not allowed. I loved her and her rebellion!
3. Tessa from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare - Tessa loves books and I just love her so much
4. Peyton from Broken Beautiful Hearts by Kami Garcia - I used to be a soccer player, so Peyton was a fun to read
5. Jane from My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows - Jane is a bookworm and lover of magic, exactly my kind of woman
6. Felicity from The Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy by Mackenzi Lee - I loved seeing an ace character in a book, and I also identified with Felicity's love of books and science
7. Henry from Red, White, and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston - Henry is a bit of a disaster, but I love how politically active he is
8. Elle from Geekerella by Ashley Poston - Elle is one of the best done fangirls in YA fiction, and I definitely identify with her
9. Anna from Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins - Anna is amazingly kind and supportive of her friends. I like to think we have a similar empathy for others.
10. Cath from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - Cath is another great fangirl and like her I am in my first year of college.