Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and The Artsy Reader Girl. This one is gonna be hard. A lot of what I read now I discover early on Goodreads, but I'll dig around.
1. Wilder Girls by Rory Power - No specific person recommended this, but a ton of people talked about it on Twitter around when it released, making me want to read it ASAP!
2. The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab - Sadly, this wasn't a huge hit with me, but a lot of people online loved it!
3. Girl, Serpent, Thorn by Melissa Bashardoust - Another one that many people on Twitter were fans of!
4. The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden - I *technically* read this for a research essay for class, but I chose it partially because I'd heard how amazing it was
5. The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller - This was highly recommended around when it released. I picked it up on a whim with leftover Xmas money and loved it!
6. The Cruel Prince by Holly Black - I think everyone knows how highly recommended this book is
7. The Lady's Guide to Celestial Mechanics by Olivia Waite - I likely would have read it anyway, but authors such as Cat Sebastian highly recommended this f/f historical romance!
8. You're Welcome Universe by Whitney Gardner - *Technically* I read this on recommendation of a book club, but I'm running out of options, so I'm gonna count it
9. The Duff by Kody Keplinger - I read this around when the movie came out since it got renewed attention
10. Who I Was With Her by Nita Tyndall - Again, I totally would have read this anyways, but the heaping praise surely helped!