Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and The Artsy Reader Girl. I prowled around my Goodreads for some of the best books with Fall vibes (thinking fallen leaves and orange/red/yellow coloring) and here's what I came up with!
1. Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas - Major Halloween vibes here!
2. Kingdom of the Wicked by Kerri Maniscalco - Anything with a skull is ready for spooky season!
3. Six Angry Girls by Adrienne Kisner - I associate this cover with school, which then leads to Fall
6. Bookish and the Beast by Ashley Poston - Dog! Also, what better way to celebrate Fall than with a book.
7. She's Too Pretty to Burn by Wendy Heard - This feels more late Fall, where it's still got bright colors but is a little chillier
9. How to Pack for the End of the World by Michelle Falkoff - This cover seems to be pretty accurate to the world this Fall
10. Infinity Son by Adam Silvera - This phoenix is about to burn everything down.
What covers what you add to this list?
I can't wait to read Cemetery Boys!ReplyDelete
Ooh! I've been wanting to read Cemetery Boys, and it does have a great fall vibe. Pumpkinheads by Rainbow Rowell is just about the perfect cozy fall read, though Charlie Hernandez and the Castle of Bones is one I've read recently that also has a good spooky cover.ReplyDelete
Oooh! All of these covers look beautiful! Great picks!ReplyDelete
Here’s my TTT!
Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog