Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and The Artsy Reader Girl. I prowled around my Goodreads for some of the best books with Fall vibes (thinking fallen leaves and orange/red/yellow coloring) and here's what I came up with!
1. Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas - Major Halloween vibes here!
2. Kingdom of the Wicked by Kerri Maniscalco - Anything with a skull is ready for spooky season!
3. Six Angry Girls by Adrienne Kisner - I associate this cover with school, which then leads to Fall
6. Bookish and the Beast by Ashley Poston - Dog! Also, what better way to celebrate Fall than with a book.
7. She's Too Pretty to Burn by Wendy Heard - This feels more late Fall, where it's still got bright colors but is a little chillier
9. How to Pack for the End of the World by Michelle Falkoff - This cover seems to be pretty accurate to the world this Fall
10. Infinity Son by Adam Silvera - This phoenix is about to burn everything down.
What covers what you add to this list?