Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and The Artsy Reader Girl. For this post, I'm counting long as more than five words!
1. Vampires Never Get Old: Tales With Fresh Bite edited by Zoraida Córdova and Natalie C. Parker (word count: 8)
2. Out Now: Queer We Go Again edited by Saundra Mitchell (word count: 6)
3. The Life and (Medieval) Times of Kit Sweetly by Jamie Pacton (word count: 8)
4. A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer (word count: 6)
5. The Mermaid, the Witch, and the Sea by Maggie Tokuda-Hall (word count: 7)
6. How the King of Elfhame Learned to Hate Stories by Holly Black (word count: 9)
7. How to Pack for the End of the World by Michelle Falkoff (word count: 9)
8. The Art of Saving the World by Corinne Duyvis (word count: 6)
9. A Good Girl's Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson (word count: 6)
10. Agnes at the End of the World by Kelly McWilliams (word count: 7)
What books do you think have awesome long titles?