Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and The Artsy Reader Girl.
1. Puzzles - I love putting together puzzles with my mom!
2. Soccer - I played a lot when I was a kid. I haven't been able to in the last while because of chronic pain issues, but I hope to pick it up again
3. Watching Documentaries - I especially like nature documentaries (narrated by David Attenborough!) and documentaries featuring archaeology/anthropology!
4. Babysitting - This isn't exactly a hobby, since I get paid for it, but I love working with little kids
5. Video Games - I like an assortment of games, including Animal Crossing, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Fallout 4, and Skyrim!
6. Petting My Dogs - That's a hobby, right?
7. Organizing Things - Often my bookshelves, but I generally enjoy getting things put in order
8. Growing Succulents - They require limited work and look really pretty
9. Holiday Decorating - Decorating for Halloween and Xmas are my favorite!
10. Baking - My favorite things to make a pumpkin bread, chocolate chip cookies, and pancakes
Yes, petting your dogs (or any dogs) can totally be a hobby. :)ReplyDelete