Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and The Artsy Reader Girl. This week is a Valentine's Day/romance freebie, and I wanted to take some time to focus on the romance novels that I adore!
1. The Scandal of it All by Sophie Jordan
2. Her Night With the Duke by Diana Quincy
3. The Rakess by Scarlet Peckham
4. Would I Lie to the Duke by Eva Leigh
5. My One and Only Duke by Grace Burrowes
6. A Notorious Vow by Joanna Shupe
7. What Ales the Earl by Sally MacKenzie
8. The Duke Who Ravished Me by Diana Quincy
9. The Duchess in His Bed by Lorraine Heath
10. The Suffragette Scandal by Courtney Milan (really the whole series!)
These are just ten of many amazing historical romance novels! And many of the books I picked are parts of equally amazing series. What about you? Are you a romance reader? Do you have a favorite romance genre, or do you read it all?