Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and The Artsy Reader Girl. This week's theme is books on your wishlist, since it's our awesome host Jana's birthday! She's encouraging people to share links to wishlists people can purchase books from for others, so I'll share mine, but don't feel any pressure to get anything for me or anyone else participating! To make it extra special, I've got my list set up through my local indie, so when I share it with family and such they can also support a local business. I know for me it can be fun just to see what everyone else has their eyes on! And if any of the books look interesting to you, I've got the titles linked to my local indie.
1. Outrun the Wind by Elizabeth Tammi
2. The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly by Stephanie Oakes
3. Kissing Ezra Holtz (and Other Things I Did for Science) by Brianna R. Shrum
4. Rated by Melissa Grey
5. Sick Kids in Love by Hannah Moskowitz
6. Aetherbound by E.K. Johnston
7. Siri, Who Am I? by Sam Tschida
8. What Big Teeth by Rose Szabo
9. The Sound of Stars by Alechia Dow
10. Watch Over Me by Nina LaCour
Curious what else is on my list? Check out the whole thing here! What books are you dying to get your hands on? Let me know in the comments!