Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and That Artsy Reader Girl. I've been enjoying binge reading books this summer, so there's a number that I've really liked! I've been devouring a bunch of historical romance novels as well, so the list is a little romance-heavy.
1. Wicked Intentions by Elizabeth Hoyt - I'm actually planning to binge read this whole series, but the next three books are all checked out from the library!
2. A Duke in Time by Janna MacGregor - A great start to a new series!
3. All These Bodies by Kendare Blake - This book is amazing but terrifying! I highly recommend checking it out when it releases in September!
4. The Wrong Marquess by Vivienne Lorret - I was a little worried about the premise where she has a crush on a different guy, but it worked really well!
5. The Passing Playbook by Isaac Fizsimons - I love soccer and soccer books, so combining that with queer characters was like the book was written with me in mind!
6. If This Gets Out by Sophie Gonzales and Cale Dietrich - I got approved for this on Netgalley and immediately dived in, and the book was amazing! It doesn't come out until December, but I promise it will be worth the wait!
7. The Hellion's Waltz by Olivia Waite - Quiet possibly my favorite book in this historical romance series featuring f/f leads!
8. The Viscount Made Me Do It by Diana Quincy - I loved the first book, and this one lived up to it! Plus, I love to support diverse historical romances! It releases in a week and you'll definitely want to read it!
9. The Girls I've Been by Tess Sharpe - Prepare for *all* the twists and turns in this one folks! You won't be able to put it down until you know what happens!
10. Devil in Disguise by Lisa Kleypas - After binge-reading the entire Ravenels series I got approved for the newest book on Netgalley. I loved Merritt and Keir and recommend checking it out when it releases next week!
Have you read any of these books? Any you're looking forward to? Let me know in the comments!