Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and That Artsy Reader Girl. While I love rereading books, sometimes you just want to start from the beginning. There's something special about the first time you read a book, and you can only do it once!
1. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
2. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
5. Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas
6. Break the Fall by Jennifer Iacopelli
7. Better Off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg
8. My One and Only Duke by Grace Burrowes
9. What Ales the Earl by Sally MacKenzie
10. The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
Do you have any books you really wish you could read again for the first time? Let me know in the comments!