Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and That Artsy Reader Girl. This week I'm featuring book characters that I want to know more about. What happened after the end of the book? I need to know!
1. Artemisia from Vespertine by Margaret Rogerson - We might actually get a sequel for this one (according to Goodreads), so I'm crossing my fingers for more Artemisia!
2. Michael from All These Bodies by Kendare Blake - This had a huge cliffhanger ending, and I need to know more! It would be cool to see a sequel where someone in modern day is investigating the case
3. Andra and Zhade from Goddess in the Machine + Devil in the Device by Lora Beth Johnson - This duology was great, and the second book was absolutely heartbreaking. I want to know how the characters are doing now!
4. Hetty, Reese, and Byatt from Wilder Girls by Rory Power - Another thriller with a huge cliffhanger! Will the girls survive? I need to know!
5. Alex and Henry from Red, White and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston - Alex and Henry get their HEA, and I just want to see them being happy and in love in the future, maybe getting married????
6. Elizabeth and friend from The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein by Kiersten White - This book is kinda nuts, and of course ends on a big cliffhanger! I just want to know that everyone is okay!
7. Grace from A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis - Grace goes through a lot in the book, and I just want to see her happy and healthy living her life
8. Lizzie and Connor from Last Will and Testament by Dahlia Adler - Sure, they got their HEA, but I always love to catch up with couples and see what their future holds!
9. Sam and Dean from Rites of Passage by Joy N. Hensley - A forbidden romance and the hardships of being among the first class of girls at a military academy makes for a great read, but the relationships are up in the air at the end of the book.
10. Remy and Gabe from the Sense Thieves trilogy by Corrine Jackson - Their romance takes off in the third book and I would love to see them together once they find some peace.
Have you read any of these books? Did the characters leave an impression on you? Or are there other characters you would rather follow up with? Let me know in the comments!
I've read a few of these, but I honestly don't remember any of them well enough to know who the characters are let alone wonder what they're up to. Getting old is tough on the memory! LOL.ReplyDelete
I feel the same way about Grace!ReplyDelete
Lauren @ Always Me
I agree about RW&RB—there are so many more stories to tell!ReplyDelete
I ahven't read any of these, but i just added Dahlia Adler's book to my TBR and I can already tell I would agree with you on wanting more, haha.ReplyDelete