Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
Hmmm, I'm gonna have to consult the Xmas list for this...
1. A Countess Below Stairs by Eva Ibbotson - I discovered this book a few years ago and haven't been able to get it out of my head since.
2. Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout - It's the only YA book by Jennifer L. Armentrout that I don't own.
3. Olivia Twisted by Vivi Barnes - I read an eARC of this last year and LOVED it!
4. Take a Bow by Elizabeth Eulberg - The first Elizabeth Eulberg book I read and I need to own it so I can reread it a million times!
5. Better Off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg - The second Elizabeth Eulberg book I read and I thought I wouldn't be interested, but it was SUPER good and I need to reread!
6. The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak - I fell in love with this story last year and, now knowing how it ends, I want to reread it to see the simple beauty of Death.
7. The Pledge by Kimberly Derting - I LOVED this book and it's definitely the best in the series, which says something!
8. Hourglass by Myra McEntire - I love this book as well, and obviously have a lot of rereading to do.
9. Briar Rose by Jana Oliver - I've read her other books and enjoyed them, and so I was sad that I couldn't get it from my library, so I really hope to get it!
10. The Selection Stories by Kiera Cass - I've only read part of the story collection, but I want to read the rest! I also am excited for the rest of her books coming out!
And that's only a fourth of my list!