Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and The Artsy Reader Girl.
These are books that aren't necessarily on the top of my TBR list, but if I hear are amazing, I might pick up. That happened last year with The Cruel Prince for me, amongst others.
1. The Antidote by Shelley Sackier (February 5)
2. The Deceivers by Kristen Simmons (February 5)
3. The Afterward by E.K. Johnston (February 19)
4. An Affair of Poisons by Addie Thorley (February 26)
5. The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon (February 26)
6. We Set the Dark on Fire by Tehlor Kay Mejia (February 26)
7. Voices: The Final Hours of Joan of Arc by David Elliott (March 26)
8. The Devouring Gray by Christine Lynn Herman (April 2)
9. The Raven's Tale by Cat Winters (April 16)
10. Love From A to Z by S.K. Ali (May 7)