Tuesday, March 5, 2019
Top Ten Characters I'd Like to Be Friends With
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and The Artsy Reader Girl. This is technically characters I would switch places with, but so many of these characters are in dangerous situations, that I think I'd just like to hang out with on their day off.
1. Safi and Iseult from Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
2. Alex from Red, White, and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston - We would talk about politics for HOURS
3. Theo from Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian - Theo is so amazing and I just want to give her a hug
4. Nadya from Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan
5. Jude from The Cruel Prince by Holly Black - I would take Jude out for ice cream, give her a huge, and just give her some unconditional love
6. Felicity Montague from The Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy by Mackenzi Lee - We would do so much fun science
7. Nomi from Grace and Fury by Tracy Banghart
8. Juliette from the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi - Gah, Juliette is spectacular and made of awesome
9. Cammie Morgan from the Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter - Fun fact, sometimes I like to imagine that I went to Gallagher academy
10. Elle from Geekerella by Ashley Poston - Geek girls unite!