Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and The Artsy Reader Girl.
1. Royalty - There's been a plethora of books featuring royalty at the moment, and I am living!
2. Enemies to Lovers - So many books with this trope. I'm currently reading The Fever King by Victoria Lee and the enemies to lovers is great!
3. Gorgeous Cover - Like these:
4. Women Kicking Butt - I love women able to physically kick butt (think Throne of Glass) but women who talk circles around others are also amazing
5. Unapologetically Nerdy Girls - Give me some girls who love books, video games, and science!
6. Vampires - I just really love vampires
7. Greek Mythology - I love Greek mythology
8. Twists on Retellings - Beauty and Beast, Cinderella, give me some new takes please!
9. A Good Tag Line - The first line or two of a description can make or break if I'll continue to find out more about the book
10. Girls in Stereotypically Male Spaces - I'm thinking women in typically men's sports, etc