Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and The Artsy Reader Girl. Time to go digging through the bowels of Goodreads! And bonus points if the funny title is paired with a funny cover! And puns! Puns are great. A thing I learned while building this post? Anthologies present a wealth of funny titles!
1. Wilde Child by Eloisa James - Almost every book in the series is a play on the last name Wilde!
2. Love & Other Natural Disasters by Misa Sugiura - Contemporary books have had some negative comparisons for love over the years
3. The Earl Takes a Fancy by Lorraine Heath - It's funny cause the heroine's name is Fancy!
4. The Life and (Medieval) Times of Kit Sweetly by Jamie Pacton - I love a long title with a fun slant
5. Out Now: Queer We Go Again! edited by Saundra Mitchell - Mamma Mia!
6. Two Rogues Make a Right by Cat Sebastian - Pun alert!
7. Vampires Never Get Old: Tales With Fresh Bite edited by Zoraida Córdova and Natalie C. Parker - Give me vampire puns every day of the week!
8. It's a Whole Spiel: Love, Latkes, and Other Jewish Stories edited by Katherine Locke and Laura Silverman - Anthology titles do not disappoint!
9. Love and Other Train Wrecks by Leah Konen - Love really gets called a lot of names in book titles, doesn't it
10. Airports, Exes, and Other Things I'm Over by Shani Petroff - There was a trend for a little while of a bunch of titles like this, and I'm ready for it to come back
What are some books that you can't help but smile every time you see the cover?