Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and That Artsy Reader Girl. Hmm, so this topic is really about books I like to reread. I could always bring new books, but who knows if I'd want to read them more than once. But a book I love and can reread on repeat? Now there's a lifesaver. And bonus points if it has survival tips!
1. The Scandal of It All by Sophie Jordan - This is one of my favorite books to reread, and would be important to keep my spirits up!
2. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas - Along with being a great book, Feyre has to fend for herself now and then, and I might pick up some survival ideas!
3. My One and Only Duke by Grace Burrowes - This another favorite book to reread
4. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini - I first read this in middle school, and it was my #1 favorite for a long time. This would be helpful when nostalgia hit and to entertain because it's a really good book!
5. Poison Princess by Kresley Cole - Since main character Evie has to survive during the apocalypse, I bet this great book would have some helpful survival tips
6. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins - It's important to alternate the survival books with books that never fails to make you smile!
7. Goddess in the Machine by Lora Beth Johnson - A desert island will seem easy after reading everything Andra goes through, helping to put my struggles in perspective
8. Red, White, and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston - This is an entertaining romance and it will remind me that I may be stuck, but at least I'm not dealing with politicians *shivers*
9. Wilder Girls by Rory Power- While it might scare me at night, this book would also keep me informed on how to deal with strange wildlife
10. Last Will and Testament by Dahlia Adler - Last, but not least, this romance balances the warm and fuzzies with hard times and grief, helpful for my own emotions if I'm all alone
What books would you want to bring to a desert island? A sensible field guide or entertaining novels?