1. A.M./AdriAnne Strickland - especially her most recent book, In the Ravenous Dark!
2. Adrienne Young - I've collected a bunch of her books and they're just waiting for the right moment
3. Brigid Kemmerer - which should I start with: A Curse So Dark and Lonely or Defy the Night?
4. Emma Berquist - I've got Missing, Presumed Dead waiting for me on my shelf
5. Tara Sim - I can't wait to read her Timekeeper series!
6. Adalyn Grace - I have All the Stars and Teeth and can't wait for Belladonna!
7. S.K. Ali - I have Saints and Misfits, but all of her books look great!
8. Rebecca Schaeffer - the concept of Not Even Bones is so cool and creepy
9. Moïra Fowley-Doyle - I can't wait to be entranced by All the Bad Apples
10. Samira Ahmed - I have a couple of her books, plus some anthologies she's in, and they all look so good!
What about you? Are there any authors you want to read but haven't gotten to yet? Are there any on my list you need to check out?