Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Top Ten Characters That Need Their OWN Book
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
1. Puck from The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa - I want in this tricksters head!
2. Kat & Frosty from The White Rabbit Chronicles by Gena Showalter - Especially after the end of The Queen of Zombie Hearts, I want to know what they'll do!
3. Nico from The Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan - Because he is made of adorable. Also, the son of Hades.
4. Ignifix from Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge - He is the male lead, but I want HIS POV!
5. Tod from the Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent - We already have a novella from his POV, but I simply want MORE TODD!
6. Nikolai from Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo - I feel like he really got the short end of the straw, and I want to see him be happy.
7. Jules from Die For Me by Amy Plum - Okay, we actually are getting this in the spring-ish, but I just want it now...
8. Morpheus from Splintered by A.G. Howard - Morpheus is mysterious, and I feel like we never get the true story from Alyssa's perspective. I want to know what HE thinks!
9. Roth from White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout - When someone's made of that much awesome, you always want to know more.
10. Kai from Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins - Okay, we're getting this one too, but a year is too long to wait!!!!
What characters do you think need their own book?